26 In DIY/ Fashion/ Featured/ Inspiration/ Outfit

Balance is Key

Balance is key diy tchibo pleated shorts-slider

Balance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-2 Balance is KeyBalance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-4 Balance is Key

“My point is, life is about balance. The good and the bad. The highs and the lows. The pina and the colada.”
― Ellen DeGeneres

Balance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-3 Balance is Key

Hello my drear friends!

The title and the pictures speak itself! Balancing on a narrow tree stem is not so easy 😉
Following this idea and applying it to life it’s the same. How often when we are stressed or just have too many things to do – it’s hard to find the inner and outer balance. Is it work-life-balance or social time and me-time. When we start to feel unhappy, tired and get easily irritated it’s time to rebalance. Everybody has their own mechanisms or activities for this but in the end it should all help to find a good fresh starting point and feeling energized. Here are my top 3 tips to find balance and that really work for me.

Go out in the nature

The best way to destress and reconnect with your body is going out in the fresh air. Especially in big cities and with all the digitalization of our life it’s harder to connect with yourself as we get so easily distracted by smartphones, TV and so many other noises…

Question what you do

When we are trapped with our mindset in certain routines or work activities I feel to loose the ‘big frame’. Worrying about little things and getting stressed. It just helps to ask yourself: Why do I do this? Is it really worth it? Does it benefit me in any way? Does it bring me closer to my goals?

Treat yourself

And of course what could be more beneficial to calm down and find balance? Treat yourself with a massage, read a book or just day dream for a while. No matter what it is, take the time for something you usually tell yourself that you don’t have the time for. At the moment I consciously remove my smartphone because it stresses me so much. And with this I treat myself too because I remove the stress and pressure (of course which is in the end self-made)..

Or even better, I take time to craft again. Probably you do remember these shorts from last year? I did a DIY Patch Upcycling and love them even more now. You can read the full DIY here 🙂

What is your secret tip to find the balance? Let me know! And I’m happy if you tell me how you like the DIY Tutorial! Would you like to see some on the blog?

Shorts – American Apparel / Blouse – Globus (similar)

Balance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-4a Balance is KeyBalance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-5a Balance is KeyBalance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-5-1 Balance is Key
[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2701555″]Balance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-6 Balance is Key

“Happiness is part of who we are. Joy is the feeling”
― Tony DeLiso

Balance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-7 Balance is KeyBalance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-8-1 Balance is KeyBalance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-8 Balance is KeyBalance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-7a Balance is Key

“Somehow, we’ll find it. The balance between whom we wish to be and whom we need to be. But for now, we simply have to be satisfied with who we are.”
― Brandon Sanderson

Balance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-9 Balance is KeyBalance-is-key-diy-tchibo-pleated-shorts-10 Balance is Key

MerkenMerken

Friday June 9th, 2017 at 11:29 AM

Ach, wie schön du aussiehst – ich liebe deine Bluse! <3

Liebe Grüße,
    Sarah

amely rose
    Friday June 9th, 2017 at 08:19 PM

Ich merke und bereue, dass ich viel zu lange nicht mehr auf dem Blog war.
    Ich habe deine fröhliche Art so sehr vermisst.
    Ein wundervoller Post und so tolle Worte hast du gefunden.
    Und bei den Fotos geht auch wirklich die Sonne auf, wie schön du strahlst.

alles Liebe deine Amely Rose schau dir gerne meinen London Vlog an

• michaelablog
      michaelablog
      Friday June 9th, 2017 at 10:39 PM

Wie lieb von dir Amely ❤️ Wir haben uns wirklich schon lange nicht mehr gehört oder gesehen ☀️

federica
    Tuesday June 13th, 2017 at 11:42 AM

che bello questo look! adoro i pantaloncini

Andrea
    Tuesday June 13th, 2017 at 07:14 PM

Excellent tips!! You always have the most beautiful locations for your pictures!!!

Andrea.

Seize your Style

• michaelablog
      michaelablog
      Wednesday June 14th, 2017 at 01:38 AM

carolina vega
    Tuesday June 13th, 2017 at 07:21 PM

wow amazing pictures!! in love with your shorts.

kisses dear

Floortje
    Wednesday June 14th, 2017 at 02:07 PM

Beautiful post dear! Love the outfit and every word you just said!

Xx,

|| FLOORTJELOVES ||

Anuj Agarwal
    Thursday June 15th, 2017 at 12:43 PM

Hi Michaela,

My name is Anuj Agarwal. I’m Founder of Feedspot.

I would like to personally congratulate you as your Michaelablog has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 30 Swiss Fashion Blogs on the web.

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 30 Swiss Fashion Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

Best,
    Anuj

Sabrina
    Thursday June 15th, 2017 at 11:26 PM

I love, love, love this outfit! You make me want to travel just so I could see these beautiful places in person! Your post is what I need to keep in mind when I’m drowning in work and busy schedules. Thanks for the advice and the beautiful quotes!

• michaelablog
      michaelablog
      Friday June 16th, 2017 at 05:41 AM

Thank you so much Sabrina! I’m so happy that I can inspire you
      The places are actually all just around me in Switzerland 🙂
      Kisses

Simply Sory
    Tuesday June 20th, 2017 at 05:12 PM

Muy buen post y el looks es espectacular.

Te dejo mi nuevo post con un summer look ideal:

Eva Meierhenrich
    Thursday June 22nd, 2017 at 09:15 PM

Dein Blog gefällt mir richtig gut! 🙂 die Fotos sind traumhaft! ♥

• michaelablog
      michaelablog
      Sunday June 25th, 2017 at 11:20 AM

Vielen Lieben Dank meine Eva <3

autarkleben
    Sunday July 2nd, 2017 at 09:37 PM

Liebe Michaela,
    in deinem Post habe mich total wiedergefunden. (-; Ich liebe es genauso in die Natur zu gehen und habe sogar einen LIbelingsplatz, wo ich genauso wie du auf eine Baumstamm über einem Fluss sitze. (-; Es ist traumhaft! Es entstresst total und macht klar im Kopf. Liebe Grüße!

• michaelablog
      michaelablog
      Saturday July 8th, 2017 at 10:26 AM

Das freut mich total meine Liebe <3

Tabea
    Tuesday July 11th, 2017 at 08:37 AM

Dein Outfit ist ganz bezaubernd! Die verspielte Bluse passt ganz toll zu den bestickten Short! 🙂 Die Bilder sind übriges auch richtig toll!
    Ich finde, in der Natur kann man sich eh am besten erholen. Also mich bringt es immer sehr runter, wenn ich mir eine Auszeit nehme und z. B. spazieren gehe oder ausreite.

Liebe Grüße,