images from pinterest
It’s been a while since my last post… I’m not gonna apologize for it that was a bad blogger or whatever. 😉
I think I needed or still need some time off the whole internet and blog thing. For a while now I had the feelings that I actually wanted to write a new post but I got so stressed and then ended up not posting anything. So I told myself that nobody obliges me and I shouldn’t put myself under pressure. However, the feeling did not disappear and also while writing this post I’m somehow not sure whether to publish it or not. I’ll try to explain some of the reasons… I don’t want to be this blog a negative place at all. You should get inspired and feel cheered up.
– I see so many bloggers starting to work full-time for their blog and I literally can see the progress they are making. And furthermore, they seem to be so happy with what they have decided to do. So I start to think if I am doing the right thing with going to university and spend my time in lectures and the library? Hard to say of course… But in the end, we should do what we think is right and what we love to do. I know I love to be creative but at the same time I forget about the time when I read or study for my courses. So it’s both what I’m passionate about.
– I do get influenced by the content that is published by others and as it is – we see only perfect bodies, faces and photos from others. So often I get the impression that their life is perfect. And at the same time I get sad about myself as I compare a lot. But actually, when I asked myself – I’m happier right now a lot more as when I was posting more. So I came to the conclusion that less is more (in many aspects)… And as well, I thought a lot about the picture I’m giving to my readers on here and decided to delete loads of old posts as I think they give a wrong impression….
– I’m going through personal changes and still find myself dealing with the situation and feelings and therefore when I had time off work or free time I preferred to spend the time in company of my family and friends. That cheered my up and helped me to find more positivity in small things and appreciate what I have. I can not change the past but I can influence the future and lead it in the direction I wish.
– Another reason is for sure not the lack of creativity but I guess to pack it in a post. And also you might have seen on here and instagram, that I’ve been working more on offline projects and was having lots of fun.
– One of the main reason is really the lack of time in the end. I’m working nearly every weekend and furthermore I got the chance to do an internship. That means two more days of my week I’m busy at another place (Marketing Consultant if you’re interested 😉 Ok, then there are three more days left for actual studies and university (that means workload of 5-6 day in only 3 days). Oh and my bachelor thesis is waiting to get worked on as well….
So if you made it to read until now, thanks for that 🙂 Sorry for the german readers, I kind of don’t feel to translate this, I hope you understand that 😉 I don’t know exactly where my blog might be in half a year or how I want to continue it. But I’m thankful for all the opportunities and the support I get from all of you my dear readers!!
However, I think now that I cleared my mind a bit I feel better.
This season I didn’t feel to create wishlists or any similar inspiration things as I read and saw so many on other blogs I got tired of it. I think nowadays so many of us can buy (nearly) whatever they want but we stopped appreciating the important things. And especially fashion blogs are always appraising new items and are in my opinion (of course some more and some less) very materialistic. For sure I know that many blogger chose to do that as a job, so it’s a bit different….
Nonetheless, I for my part wish for this upcoming Christmas nothing more than some silent and peaceful moments with my beloved ones. Relaxing from stress and concentrating on myself and a positive mindset. My dear readers, I wish you too a wonderful Christmas time 🙂