11 In Fashion/ Outfit

Chunky Knits

P1115834-768x1024 Chunky Knits

P1115837-712x1024 Chunky Knits
P1115846-768x1024 Chunky Knits

cardigan – c/o oasap, jumpsuit – american apparel, boots – kurt geiger, scarf – old

Just a quick look how I lurch around atm. The lightening is not best in these pictures therefore sorry for the blur. So let me tell you that I love my new boots so much 😀 But currently there is so much snow outside that I’d freeze my feet if I’d wear them. So all cosily wrapped up with thick knits is the best way to spend my day with reading and analyzing literature for my thesis. Oh and here I tried to style my hair again in a bun. But it’s still too short and did not look that nice. And currently I’m thinking about cutting my hair short again or let it grow. I don’t know, what is you suggestion? Cut or grow?

So ein kleiner Outfit post, wie ich im Moment meine Tage verbringe 😉 Leider war das Licht nicht so gut für diese Fotos. Aber ich muss euch sagen ich liebe meine neuen Stiefel 🙂 Leider ist es ein wenig zu kalt und zu verschneit um sie draussen zu Tragen… Ich verbringe meine Tage gerade warm eingepackt in Strick mit Lesen und Analysieren von Literatur für meine Bachelorarbeit :S Ah und ich habe wieder einmal versucht ein bun aus meinen Haaren zu machen, aber leider siehts nicht so gut aus, weil sie immer noch zu kurz sind 🙁 Daher überlege ich mir sie wieder kurz zu schneiden oder wachsen zu lassen, weil sie jetzt so eine doofe Länge erreicht haben. Was denkt ihr? Schneiden oder wachsen lassen?

Fluffy Whites
Bits & Bobs

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

Anonymous
    Thursday January 29th, 2015 at 05:50 PM

How do you stay that skinny? Aren't you sick all the time. ..? Does not look healthy at all ):

Michaela Scalisi
      Friday January 30th, 2015 at 08:52 AM

Thanks for your concern. No, I'm not sick all the time but I'm not at a healthy weight and I am trying to gain though 🙁

Anonymous
      Friday January 30th, 2015 at 09:54 AM

and I hope you will because you can only win more beauty! 🙂 (Even if I think you are already very beautiful because of your lovely face). A friend of mine was struggling with her weight 5 years but one year ago she finally reached a healthy weight and found her balance between eating and doing sports and I'm so proud of her. She looks gorgeous and her expression changed too and her health problems became better as well. I wish you the same and hope you are able to lead the skinny enemy behind you one day. I believe you will 😉 wish you all the best!! 🙂

Michaela Scalisi
      Sunday February 1st, 2015 at 05:00 PM

Janine Ella
    Friday January 30th, 2015 at 03:50 AM

I know you'd look good with long or short hair! 🙂

xo
    Janine | Lime & Life

dani bye
    Friday January 30th, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Your hair looks great on you eitherway… Go with your gut! And this bun looks very nice to me. ;3

M-M
    Sunday February 1st, 2015 at 01:31 PM

Cute as always! I like your outfit with this American Apparel jumpsuit.

Isa Machado